Kanpur,16 May Startup Incubation and Innovation Centre, IIT Kanpur’s technology business incubator, is sending a multi-sectoral business delegation to Singapore from 16th May ’22 to 20th May ’22. The delegation is being led by CEO Dr. Nikhil Agarwal. The delegation consists of 16 of SIIC’s stellar startups representing AI/ML, AgriTech, Manufacturing and Cyber Security areas. Following startups from the portfolio of 100+ startups will be joining the delegation:
- Dilaton Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
- Brookshire Pvt. Ltd. (Sleeplabs)
- Rosa Technology Pvt. Ltd.
- WUS Pradivya Software Pvt. Ltd.
- Nishkam Technology Pvt. Ltd.
- Opt-Cyber Security Pvt. Ltd.
- Bespoke Health Services Private Limited
- Campus Haat Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
- Farmology (Surobhi Agro Industries Pvt. Ltd.)
- T-sanct Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
- CyberWarFare R&D Pvt. Ltd.
- Arishti Info Labs Pvt. Ltd.
- XTEN Networks Pvt. Ltd.
- Acquafront Infrastructure Pvt. Ltd.
- Hacklab Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
- Durmeric Naturaceuticals Pvt. Ltd.
The Delegation will be meeting an eminent set of international industrialists and Venture Capitalists, including: IITAAS, Meet Ventures, Mr Jack Sim, SICCI, Kochar & Company, BG Consultancy, NTUitive Incubator, and Singapore Management University. The delegation will also be attending a special talk by Dr. Nisha Kohli, founder & CEO – Corpstage, titled – ‘Conversations that matter – Startups’ search for a real self’, followed by a meeting with the IIT Alumni Association Singapore. The meetings with diverse industrialists will potentially unleash networking opportunities with Singapore based VC and investors, along with possibilities for further collaborations.
Prof. Amitabha Bandyopadhyay, PIC, SIIC, IIT Kanpur said, “Many SIIC companies have global products, and thus it is necessary to connect them with global customers. In a first-ever experiment, SIIC leadership is accompanying a delegation of 16 top companies to Singapore, where they will meet potential customers, industry leaders, business associations and government leaders. I wish them success.”
Dr. Nikhil Agarwal, CEO, SIIC, IIT Kanpur said, “Indian Startups must work on leveraging their local innovations on global platforms. The requirement for our national startups to demonstrate their technological prowess is critical and urgent. IIT Kanpur’s Startup Delegation to Singapore will increase the opportunities for our innovators manifold in terms of international collaboration, technology exchange, and investment. This will further assist the startups in their expansion nationally and internationally.”
The delegation to Singapore will enhance our bilateral engagements and connect our incubated startups to Singaporean counterparts and investors to strengthen the Indian Startup Landscape.
● SIIC IIT Kanpur is sending a multi-sectoral innovation and technology-led business Delegation to Singapore from 16th May to 20th May 2022, with 16 of its incubated startups.
● The delegation is led by Dr. Nikhil Agarwal, CEO of the incubator.
● The delegation and the 16 startups will be hosted by IIT Alumni Association of Singapore and meet many industrialists, and venture firms during the visit.
● SIIC IIT Kanpur has previously hosted a successful Launchpad Event in collaboration with the Singapore Indian Chamber of Commerce and Industry (SICCI) in April 2021. The visit is another initiative for international collaboration from SIIC IIT Kanpur.